The Ne0n forum reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ne0n forum reborn

The Ne0n forum 2.0

KazaloPortalLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

BLOG

Go down 
2 posters
AvtorSporočilo
Nordon
Admin
Nordon

Male Število prispevkov : 25
E-mail : nejc@mojradio.com
Registration date : 14/03/2008

BLOG Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: BLOG   BLOG Icon_minitimeSob Mar 15, 2008 9:33 pm

A kdo piše blog? Če ga, nj da link...da prečitamo! Ka mislite o teh? kometirite!

March 2, 2008
The little things you give away

What do you see when you turn on the TV? Whole budge of commercials which enforce you to buy thing which you don't even need. But when you see that commercial for 100 times you decide why I shouldn't give a shot. You buy a worthless thing you do not even need, and then you need more and more cause you get an idea that buying stuff will make you happy. If you are not smart enough to realise you will go with flow. And in the end you will have all apartment full of useless things and they won't mean a thing to you. Life is not about buying things it is not about money. I'm not saying you do not need money. Of course you need it. You fuckin' need it to survive. To buy yourself clothes, food to pay bills. But money can not buy everything. Though most of people think they can buy everything.
Well are you sure? Think!
Will you buy your friends? Or a loved one? I guess the answer is NO.
It's more important that you find someone on this long journey call life, who will be there when you will be in the deepest shit and they will drag you out of it.
Someone who you can trust and talk and not about clothes and love and how someone looks. Talk about deeper things.
And little things you give away.
How do you feel when stranger passes you and gives you the cutest smile?
How do you feel when a friend leaves you a sweet note?
You get a warm feeling inside that someone cares. And how much does it need?
These things are gone. At least not so often as they were? Where did all the little things go?
It's all just about material things. What about soul and happiness. What you will offer to you friend who has b-day? A huge meaningless present just to give them something and hopefully you will satisfy them. Or you will give them a little present made from your heart. It's enough if it is just a card with nice words. I'm sure they will remember this more than just a huge present they will put in corner and forgot about it and in the end throw it away.
They will always remember words you wrote or that thing you made. So what is more important?

death
I nearly got killed today. Some shitty asshole almost ran over me. It was the question of inches.
And I was in such a shook. Well this guy totally saw me walking across the street but no he didn’t slow down but he started to drive quicker WTF?!? o0. Huh yeah and then I asked myself what would happen if I died? This is something unexplored. We have no idea what happens. No one can tell us about it… Will my body just rotten in the grave when I die? Or there is something in you then just bones and muscles? Did you ever think who gave you your personality? Maybe you got it from someone’s soul? Maybe that’s not even you? Maybe that is someone who reborn in your body? So do we have a soul? And what happens when body dies does soul live on or it dies with body? I really want to know. I would like to be dead just for one day to see what will happen. Do we really stay here to end unfinished business? Do we protect people we love till they die and we find peace with them? Does the white light really exist? Or all this is just our imagination too wide imagination? What if everything I write just now isn’t me but it’s someone who thought like this in his past life. And this person wants to make a change and this person is using my body?

February 4, 2008
Our cruel but real world=)

I guess you always thought that you’ll get a prince or princess on a white horse. A special soul which will totally fit yours. It was so great to believe. But it’s always only lust.. Maybe we just have to big expectations or we don’t give people chance. They say there are 2 souls made for each other. But I’m not sure there is one for me. Well maybe it is but what if we are not meant to be. What if we will never meet? What if he is just out of reach? Or maybe he isn’t he but is she. I really have no clue. I’m not saying I want to meet him or her now. But just think do we have a chance to meet this special someone? People get married when they meet this special someone and after few years what happens? They get divorced how cool is that. Even if you meet this specific someone… he or she will be like 1000km away from you. Or this person will find someone better. Oh just forget about love... There are much more things I want to say. I love you such a powerful word. But when it lost its meaning? People say it just like “hello” or “how are you today” well maybe we should start using it like that! Yeah I do admit I used it when I didn’t mean but I truly regret that. And what will happen in few years when you will want to hear how someone feels what will you say I love you?? Well that won’t have any influence on you anymore, cause it will be to random. Will we make up new words for I love you or what?
Just look around yourself how many happy do you see. How many people carry a real smile? Well I do not see much of them. They may seem happy but do you ever think they have mask on their face and their smiles are not real? That all what they feel is misery and constant pain that doesn’t go away? Well most of you are too damn self considered to see this and if you by a chance see it you will turn away like nothing is wrong. So why does more and more people live for music. It’s for sure I would be dead if there wouldn’t be some awesome bands and of course my friends. And if we touch friends. How the f**k will you know if the are real. If they turn their back on you every time you are down and actually they are just your friends when they need something or they don’t have anyone to hang out with but you? Well we live in world of fakes. And maybe you fine 3 or 4 people who you can say they are real friends and f**k they live so far away from you. It’s so unfair.
It’s well known that for good future you need to forget the past. But how if it always comes back to you. If you want to deal with it you’ll see how many stupid mistakes you made and how many friends you’ve lost over something totally hilarious. You’ll be left with dozen regrets. So what is better let the past chasing you or have dozen of regrets? What so you think cause right now I have no idea.
I just realised we are always becoming what other people wants us to be. Even if you say that’s so not true it is. Maybe you don’t even realise. How many times you caught yourself doing something you said you won’t do? Or how many times you wanted to be someone else because you felt so imperfect? How many times did you look up at models and wished you were thin as they are, not knowing you unconscious started eating less than you normally did. And when you looked in the mirror you said I’m not thin enough. When you stepped on scale you said I need to loose some weight till summer. If I don’t do that, no one will look at me in bathing suit. Well you know what not everyone wants models for girlfriends. That’s what I am talking about. It’s a hypocritical way. They do it just they want you to end up. They make commercials so you want more things you become greedy. Small things are not enough anymore. You want more money more friends you want to simply be popular. When did we lose our value for small and simple things?? We are young right? But look at us so unhappy? We should enjoy our lives. But no! We can not. Our routine is waking up going to school, doing shit for school, eating, going out and that’s end of the day? Where is life? I do wonder. Everyone is telling you go to school study you need to get good job you need money to survive. But I believe money is not everything and it can not buy everything. You can be happy and not having great job and you don’t need to be reach. You just need to do something you really like.
So why are you unhappy? Maybe cause all people are judging you for every mistake you’ve done and haven’t. Because they see all you flaws and they remind you everyday how imperfect you are. Am I getting any closer? Maybe they do not like your style and they make fun of you? I know words hurt more than whacking. No wonder pharmacies are having so much business. Everyone is buying those white pills which take pain away. And if pills don’t help you take some vodka and drink up your misery. I know you feel much better but not for long. When will someone find the cure for unhappiness?? Maybe the society should change. Maybe people should be less hypocritical. They shouldn’t turn their heads away when something is wrong they should give you hand and pick you up from the ground. Maybe just a sincere smile to lighten a rainy day, but I guess we won’t see this for quiet a long time. Cause people are just to fucking vain and selfish, they only thing about their selves and their needs.

February 3, 2008
Something on my mind!

The optimistic meaning of life is what we all search for. Isn't it? Always the beauty of something so complicated, is put into such simple words, Soul, Love, Life, Understanding, Acceptance. Everything is so much more, you cannot express it in such simple words. Everyday people riendIdie, and no one really recognizes, everyday people form and no one really recognizes it, and why? Because were to busy searching for happiness, were all working, to get somewhere, where we think success is. People strive off of happiness, or the idea of it. Its so hard to find, and often times people think they need to be rich and be very successful to be happy. That is completely irrelevant, happiness is inside of you, within you. When you are completely accepting of yourself, its when you can be happy by yourself, no help from others, to know that if everyone you know left you, you could still be happy at least a little, by yourself. I'm Happy.

I see the world through to the other side
behind the glass.
I am fully aware, and fully alive.
are you?

Denial, is a randomly found thing in individuals. One day, someone can be so nice, but the next there a completely different person, and not in a good way. Why does this happen? Why are people so hypocritical about themselves and how they feel? Why do people continue to strive on others pain and suffering. It's because they are afraid to be themselves, because they think that if they are themselves, they will be rejected and treated how there treating someone else. So they treat others like there nothing compared to them, they belittle them. It's BS. Everything and everyone, has something to appreciate. If you were the person who was always made fun of, and teased, called fat, or ugly, wouldn't you want someone? Someone who treated you like they treat themselves, like the best. If we could just all do that, there would be no problems, no denial, no diversity, and no stereotypes. If you don't like something someone else has on, or don't like how they act, trust me, someone else thinks the same thing about you. We all aren't so different after all.

I used to be the one to call out fakes and call people posers, I stopped. I realize that people, that many of you would call fake or a poser, are just people that are trying to be what they really want to be, but they cant because of you, you are giving them the idea that they have to fit in with the society, and be how you want them to be. So they cant be who they really are, so they try to be something people might accept, and then you just go and call them a fake, etc. They probably don't like your style either, or like how you act or talk, but they don't care, there nice, there accepting, they really mean something in the world, not the people who are just ruthless and uncaring. People really aren't so different in the end, we all think the same things about each other, In one way or another, so everyone can find something to get along with. It isn't there fault that they are insecure with themselves, because you wont accept them.

Changing is normal, and if you wont accept that, I am not going to wait around for you, I am willing to lose a few people, to find myself.

Unity, should be with yourself, before others. The key to finding happiness, is being able to be happy without others, anytime. I am a kid, who is almost always alone. I do have my friends, a couple, who are there when I want them, or they need me. I am the kid, who is alone, riding his bike to the stream to sit and stare into the amazing life traveling through cracks of the earth. Unity, create it with yourself, and maybe nature. There the biggest parts of your life., if you cant live without anything else, might want to change that.
Your friends should not, be the most important thing in your life.

I think I am ugly sometimes, and you might to, but everyone has there good days and bad days. So don't complain about your day, fix it, or look forward to your next good one, which will be whenever you make it.

I don't want to be like anyone else on this planet.

Every day, I seem to have this boring pointless routine. I go to the park, swing on the swings, watch the sun set and city light's, and think back on all the thing's I miss in life; all the things I want back that I've lost. I don't really care if it upsets me because that shows how much I really adore memories. The only thing we will ever be able to keep with us from the past.

I have lately tried to be as honest and outgoing as possible, to see if I can find something that brings me more optimistic feelings about myself.

I write this, well I don’t know why I wrote this. The story's in my head, The themes, of life. It's me, it's how I think. Accept it. Accept me, its all I want from you. Its all I need from you. Please, if you want to know me more, or you are interested in other things I have to say, talk to me. I will always respond, and am always willing to help you. Chances are, I've already been through it. If you have a problem with me, also talk to me. I don't want any of us to hate each other.

Nazadnje urejal/a Nordon Sob Mar 15, 2008 9:34 pm; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://neonforum.slovenianforum.com
Nordon
Admin
Nordon

BLOG Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: BLOG   BLOG Icon_minitimeSob Mar 15, 2008 9:33 pm

nadaljevanje - uno je predougo

November 28, 2007
Everyone should read it!

Well thanks for taking time to read this.
I decited to write this coz some of you may feel exsacly how I felt and maybe this will help you. to know you are not the only one in this enormous world.

It started a year or more ago.
I have never felt like this.. in suden i felt soo much
saddnes anfd pain that was inside of me..
soon that become anger and dispair
I hated everyone around me
all people that should be there for me have left me alon and made fun of me..
you are such an emo..
some day were better and some days were horrible
i was fighting witrh this feeling for so long.
soon i started to fake smile to fake my happines
i said everything is alright
tho it was far from that.
I forgot how it feel so laugh from your heart
i forgot how it feels to get the smile of joyness
and on this path on this rough
i've met some people who bevcome my friends my family the ones who saved my life for so many times
pick up me up when i was so down that i never imagne to pick myslef up.
This 2 poeple were here for me and still are to we live far apart they know what makes me feel good. so the biggest tahks goes to
Karmen and Melissa.
tho they wren't the only one
in past months and years few other people grow to my heart
Anna... all our lames talk taht we love all our craziness about HIM and other bands makes me smile everytime i talk to you.
Liza she was there when i needed her i had some awsome time with her
i care about her really much tjo i don't know how long willl that last.
And Minnie the one i know the least but she is so awsome my little happy pill.
always makes me laugh and feel good and she is the one for who you can say
that she expresses that invidulaity and uniqness isn't forbiten.
This people some more other less heleped me to go through
all my troubles and my fears.
I was so sad and fucked up that i was seeking for happiness i was searching it everywhere. i was doing things that i thought they would make me happy but the didn't. for long time i lost hope that i'll feel happy ever again.I never realised that happiness is just right beside me.
i forgot what all the little things means.
How a smile from a stranger can make you feel good.
how a touch of your simpaty when they pass you by draws a smile on your face.
How can a single comment or email just makes you feel good.
and i forgot the most important thing,
TO LOVE MYSLEF.
when you realise this that you are just ment to be here now and you can't change that you'll start to feel better start to love yourslef for what you are and that you are special and unique and you don't need to change, that you don't need to be skinny and just like other to feel good.
For long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life but there was always some obstache in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business time still to be saved, a debt to be paid at last it dawned on me that these obstackes were my life. this perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. happiness is the way, si tresure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. happiness is a journy not a destination.
If you ever had this feeling if you ever felt misarable and nothing made sence
i know how you felt i've been through that
and I can proudly say that this was good experience for me
it made me thicker and stronger than ever,

You need to speak up if you have depression. I know its hard.
Just let your feelings out even if you need to scream fight bite kick scratch.. just tell how you feel don't dig it in yourself. don't dig pain inside of you it will just get worse.

I know there is a long jurney for me to become happy again. but i'm on a good road.

happiness is like a butterfly:
the more you chase it, the more it will clude you,
but if you turn your attention to other things,
it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
zanxy
Admin

Male Število prispevkov : 13

BLOG Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: BLOG   BLOG Icon_minitimeNed Mar 16, 2008 1:44 am

ja sry samo ce mena askas blogi smrdijo.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Nordon
Admin
Nordon

BLOG Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: BLOG   BLOG Icon_minitimeNed Mar 16, 2008 9:51 pm

lol zka pa? Zto kr se ti ne lubi brat Razz ?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

BLOG Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: BLOG   BLOG Icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

BLOG
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
The Ne0n forum reborn :: LAJF :: prosti čas-
Pojdi na: